Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dubuque Airport-Live Blogging

First every airport should have free wi-fi. Portland and Dubuque, IA have the right idea. Why should I pay like 8 bucks just to check my e-mail?

The fact that Dubuque has only one gate makes it an unique flying experience. Those who check you in are also the security personal and do baggage and airline taxing.

On the other hand, there is no food other than that from a vending machine. They do have an eatery, but that closed long ago like 1 p.m. There is nothing for us on the late 5:40 flight.

Small and clean that should be the new motto for Iowa. Everyone is friendly and the restrooms are usable. Of course, I really would like a drink while I wait for my plain. But some things must be sacrificed for a toilet seat not covered in urine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home