Thursday, June 01, 2006

Recovering, Recovering, Recovering, and More Recovering…

All I do these days is recover. My actions seem almost normal, a half day at work, lunch with friends, even a movie on a Saturday night. Yet, nothing is normal.

I have no energy level. A dinner with a friend makes me as tired as all night drinking before the surgery. A full day at work feels like a fourteen-hour shift.

At any moment, I can become lightheaded and feel I might pass out. This includes inconvenient times like driving on the highway, at work or lunch.

I am still at my parents’ house because my Doc is worried if I get up and pass out in the middle of the night I might hurt myself.

I have two doc appointments today. Plus, no one seems sure on how to correct my situation.

It has been three weeks; since this small heart procedure and still all I do is recover. Tired of taking it slow, but exhausted and lightheaded when I do anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home